October 1, 2015

GWA Symposium

Greetings everyone! 

I hope everyone had a safe trip home from the Annual GWA Symposium in Pasadena, California. It was my first symposium so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I had so much fun! It sure is a welcoming group! It was so nice to meet many of you in the exhibit hall at the Proven Winners® ColorChoice® booth, during receptions, and throughout the week. It’s always great putting names with faces! Our booth focused on the Invincibelle Spirit Campaign and the new Invincibelle Spirit II Hydrangea

The garden tours were just amazing, even in the 100 degree weather. My favorite tour was the LA Arboretum. There was so much to see! My group had a terrific tour guide that gave us a good overview of each of the garden areas. We even made it up to the scenic outlook for some awesome views of the mountains!

The educational sessions were outstanding. I learned a lot and left feeling energized with several ideas to make 2016 a great year…hopefully you did too! I also want to congratulate all of the 2015 Award Winners.

Thank you to the GWA board and committees for their hard work to make this event a success. Next year, the symposium is being held in Atlanta, September 16-19, and I look forward to seeing you there!

Featured Post

Plant of the Week: Emerald Envy® Viburnum

Plant of the Week is written by Jane Beggs-Joles The Emerald City is on my mind right now because I'm headed to Seattle this week for ...